Although it is technically not Valentine's Day, Joe and I celebrated yesterday anyways. I will admit that I am not the type to normally like this "holiday" however, after this year... I may not mind it in the future!
The day started out with a massage. What could have been a better gift than that?! Right after the massage we headed to The Vow. I've been dying to see the movie so it was a nice surprise to see Joe had planned to watch it with me :) He scored quite a few bonus points for not making one sarcastic comment about the chick flick. What a sport! After the movie we went home to get all spiffed up for dinner. We headed downtown to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. There is only one word to describe the food...AMAZING. After all the fun festivities we headed to the Boar for a few beers and then called it a night.
This was definitely the best "Valentine's" that I've ever had. And truth be told, it would have been just as great had Joe and I ate grilled cheese sandwiches and watched crappy TV all day. I guess it all depends on the company you keep :)
"I've been looking for you since the first day I heard my first fairy tale."
No comments:
Post a Comment