Sunday Funday doesn't exactly mean what it used to. A few years ago a Sunday Funday would mean getting a little wild and crazy... Now a days it means just doing anything fun on a Sunday. Ha!
Joe and I decided it might be fun to check out a few Open Houses, just for something to do. We went to a handful of homes and it's safe to say, I fell in love with one. It may have been the most perfect house I've ever stepped foot in. It was not the most fabulous house but it had the perfect layout and in some way appeared to have been built specifically for me :) haha! Maybe it will go back on the market years from now when the idea is actually a reality rather than a random Sunday afternoon idea.
I also managed to make my first roast...successfully. Joe and I are both still alive so I must have done an okay job! Maybe there's a little hope for this whole cooking thing after all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment