It's good because you'll find the BEST people watching, EVER! It's good because of the hundreds of unique food offerings. And it's good because it's something different to do that can only be done a few days out of the year.
It's bad because it means summer is starting to come to an end.
On Sunday, Joe and I decided to head to the fair. He hates the fair, I on the other hand love it. So I was pretty excited at the time. However, this may or may not have been the greatest idea. It just so happens that Sunday was also recording breaking temps outside...we're talking HOT. We braved the heat and indulged in some delicious food. We also decided to take the Skyglider in hopes of helping us to 'cool down'... oddly enough it helped or at least we convinced ourselves that it did.
After walking around for a few hours and realizing we were soaked...from sweat...we decided we had enough.
Maybe next year we'll get some decent fair weather...
No comments:
Post a Comment