Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Gordie!

The day finally came!!  On Friday, we picked up the cutest little puppy imaginable...meet Gordie.


He is the sweetest little guy.  He constantly wants to be by one of our sides and needs to be snuggled up next to us when he's not on the move.  I must say, he's been a pretty good boy so far...we'll see what the future holds for his behavior.  Haha.  Since it's been almost two years since Timber & Scout died, I had almost forgot what's it is like to have a dog around the house.  It's amazing how they have the ability to put a smile on your face even when smiling is the last thing you may want to do at the time.  It's only day three with him but it's safe to say that I fall more in love with the little stinker by the minute.

(if you look in the top picture, you can see his spot on his chest is shaped like a heart.  I love this quirky little characteristic about him!)

Here are a few other pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment