Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunsets

Tonight Joe's mother invited me out to dinner.  With Joe and his dad gone fishing, I thought this was a very sweet gesture on his mom's behalf.  I will admit that I was a little nervous as I've only been around Joe's parents while he's been with.  Within about two minutes of dinner I realized that I was nervous for no reason.

We headed out to Sunsets in Wayzata on Lake Minnetonka.  It's one of my favorite restaurants in the summer time.  Although it was raining and we couldn't sit on the patio, it's still a great place to go to look out at the lake.


The food, as always there was great and his mom is great!  I walked away being very thankful for her making the effort to include me in her plans and to get to know me.  It's nice to know I truly enjoy being around his family and feel comfortable around them even without him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment