Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lindsay & Krystle's World Reunion

Saturday morning Linds came down to visit for the day/night.  And... she brought a VCR so we could watch Lindsay & Krystle's World.  Something neither of us have watched for a good ten years, at least.  Clearly this also meant that Joe would be watching it as well.  I put up quite the fuss at first as I was a little embarrassed to have him see the tape.  It has so many inside jokes in it that I didn't think he'd find it amusing and quite frankly I was just flat out terrified to have him see our nerdiness from back when we were 10 years old.

Since it was two against one, I lost and Lindsay and Joe got their way to get the viewing under way.  Within thirty seconds I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.  What the heck were we thinking?!  Who creates a show thinking they are as funny as Wayne and Garth were in Wayne's World?  Oh my.

After the torture was over, I couldn't stop laughing.  This also made me remember just how long Lindsay and I have been friends and why we still are.  She has been an incredible friend to me over the years and I am so thankful that I have her to look back with at all the idiotic things we did.  This was also the second time she's met Joe.  Or in all reality, the first time her and Joe actually hung out and had more than an hour long conversation.  With them both being two of the most important people in my life, I was hoping they'd get along as well as I was anticipating.  What I hadn't thought of is those two ganging up on me... it quickly turned into the Joe and Lindsay show.  Haha.  With that being said, it's clear I had nothing to worry about with those two not getting along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment