Today, Gordie is 9 months! Woah. Time has been flying by. Which I am sure is the response from all 'parents' as their 'child' grows up.
I am a little sad as his puppy face is slowly disappearing and he's beginning to look more and more like a grown dog. However, those floppy ears remain in tact and are what saves his puppy face for a little longer :)
He is starting to become quite the independent little guy. He's not needing Joe and I as much to entertain him. He is pretty content just entertaining himself as long as Joe and I are IN the same room with him. Should we be in a different room... then he's more focused on where we are.
He also has developed an obsession with wanting to snuggle UNDER the blankets. He seems to only want to go to sleep under the blankets and he needs to be BETWEEN Joe and I. Although I love my little snuggle monster, this has become annoying at times. I find myself sleeping in the most awkward positions just so Gordie doesn't get disturbed.
Slowly but surely he is starting to listen more on the first command rather than 7 repeats later. Haha. He's getting the hint that we're the boss...not him. I'm pretty sure if he could speak he'd tell you otherwise. The little bugger sure has us wrapped around his cute little paws. Love this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment