Sunday, December 2, 2012

Boot Camp

Joe and I started a bootcamp this week.  A 5:30 AM bootcamp to be exact.  (what the heck was I thinking?!)  Although I've generally always been a morning person this whoel waking up at 5AM with an alarm is for the birds.  NOT a fan.

The first two days of bootcamp made me want to cry.  I hurt in places I didn't even know had muscle.  I suppose that is a good thing.  We signed up for a 14 day bootcamp just to get a feel of what it was like and if it were something we'd want to continue.  Since then we've also signed up for a month long one that will start in January...

I'm very thankful Joe decided to join me so I wasn't doing it alone.  It definitely makes it easier to have someone to participate with you. 

Here's a little taste of what we look like by 7:00AM....



Hoping to start seeing some results by the end of the month.  Hey...miracles can happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment