Only 33 more days until we're off to the white sandy beaches of the Bahamas. I cannot even begin to describe how antsy I am. I am even starting to dream about the turquoise waters... I've turned into a anxious vacation monster. It is all I think about. all. day. long!
I will admit that outside of the given excitement for the beach and relaxation, I am most excited to see how Joe and I handle NO distractions and a week with just each other. Ha! Actually, let me rephrase that... I am excited to see how I will do in that situation. I will not be turning on any International features for my cell phone which means, no emails. I barely make it a day without the functions of my cell phone, what will I do for 6 days without it?! I'll tell you what I'll do...relax. Yes, that's right. I will be giving it my best effort to relax the WHOLE trip and not feel an ounce of stress go through my body.
I am anxious to experience the Bahamas with Joe and make some great memories of our first real trip together.

No comments:
Post a Comment