Friday, January 11, 2013

Week 1 of Boot Camp

Week 1 of boot camp is complete! Woohoo!

I am actually quite amazed at how much I'm enjoying this boot camp. I have done other boot camps at other facilities before and I'll be honest, I DID NOT enjoy going. It was a struggle to get out of bed in the morning or even just make any attempt to get my butt there. Totally the opposite with this boot camp! I'm excited to get up and get there. I'm even excited after it is over and already look forward to the next class!

I started to wonder what makes this boot camp any different from the others I've tried...is it the trainers? the routine? or just the simple fact that maybe I'm more motivated this time? Or ALL three reasons!? I do feel like I'm a lot more motivated to succeed this time since I'll be in a bikini in 32 days... ugh. I'm having mixed emotions about the bikini issue. I just keep trying to forget about that. Haha!

I'm so grateful that Joe has joined with me. It definitely makes things a little easier to have a buddy there with you to push and support you. I know it is a a big reason as to why I am sticking to it!

After week 1 of boot camp, I am happy to say that I am down 6lbs as of this morning!! That is a giant motivator. Although I can't necessarily see the difference, I know it's working and the results will start to show if I stick to it.

I'm hoping week 2 goes just as well! I won't lie though... a giant plate of nachos and an Oreo blizzard do sound amazing! Haha.

1 comment: