Monday, January 28, 2013

Gordie's Training Month

This morning Gordie was dropped off for his month long obedience/field training. I will say that I have mixed emotions on this.

Going into it I was happy because I was thinking I might get a good night sleep for a change. Then, I was sad because realistically, our lives pretty much revolve around Gordie. So... for the next month, it may be extremely different around the Rosso/Hoppe household. It's only a been a few hours since he's been at training and I think I've teared up twice realizing that he won't be home to greet me when I'm done with work.

The good news... he loves it out at this training facility. He gets to run and play and learn. So much more fun than hanging out with Joe and I, I'm sure. Ha! Since he's already been to this place a few times in the past, we know he is in great hands.



This may be a longggg month without him. It's a good thing our vacation will take up 6 days of it to keep my mind off of Gordie not being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment