Gordie has been going to daycare for the last month a few times a week during the day. HE LOVES IT. And Joe and I love it because it helps tire him out. For 9-10 hours during the day he plays with other dogs. And boy does he play hard. He's a complete maniac once he gets there. Possibly a little too much excitement for him.
Joe and I usually watch the doggie video cam feed to see what he's doing and 8 times out of 10, he's always in time out. Haha. This last Friday he got a little too excited and managed to break a door. Yes, a door. So when I went to pick him up I was told he was being put on 'probation'... I guess Gordie didn't find that amusing as he then managed to knock into a display table and make everything on it fall to the ground. Seriously, who's dog is this?! My face immediately must have turned lobster red. I didn't even know what to say. I blurted out, "boy Gord, you know how to make mom proud."
Needless to say, our little probation boy CAN go back to daycare but if he acts out again he's kicked out. Yes, kicked out. What dog gets kicked out of a daycare?! Haha. Only Gordie. He's a little devil sometimes but I love him.

No comments:
Post a Comment