For Christmas this year, Gordie and I headed up to Bemidji for a few days. It was nice to get away, spend time with family and just relax. It was a pretty laid back Christmas this year which was great and exactly what was needed!
While at my parents house, I found my favorite
holiday ornament...a mailbox. My brother and I used to use this to pass
notes to each other to tell the other about Christmas gifts we found
throughout the house leading up to Christmas. (Clearly we're not into
surprises)
I found this note from five years ago.
It's little things like this that make the holidays great!
I didn't do a Christmas card this year because I basically just got sidetracked and before I knew it, it was too late. Gordie did, however, try out a few potential Christmas looks for next year. Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment