It's definitely no secret that my favorite color is and always has been ORANGE. With that being said, do you know how hard it is to find a good shade of orange in jewelery?! Some Citrine stones end up being the perfect orange-ish color but more often than not they are more of a yellow-ish color. After looking for years with no luck (unless I had like $20k to spend...), I was pleasantly surprised to receive a beautiful citrine ring with small diamonds around it from Joe on our trip.
No...it's not THAT kind of ring, if that's what you're wondering at this point. :) As he would say, "it's just a token of my love" type of gift. Whatever the reason behind it...I LOVEEEEEE IT! After receiving it I couldn't stop smiling and looking at how beautiful it is. Heck, I still smile every time I see it.
Receiving it made sitting at the Atlanta airport for hours on end seem like a breeze. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have such a great guy in my life?! Love him to pieces.

No comments:
Post a Comment