After a LONG month without the little guy, he's finally home from training. He spent a month at Wings & Whistles for his field training and obedience training. I was a bit nervous at how it would go with him being gone for a whole month. Would he come home the same dog? Would he even learn anything? Would he still be the goofy guy I love? So many questions went through my mind but ultimately I knew whether I wanted him to or not, he was going as it was beneficial for Joe if he's going to hunt him.
We went out Thursday to pick him up and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! He was still my big goofball BUT a well mannered goofball :) And he had also grown about an inch and put on a lot of new muscle weight. He's back to being in his awkward too long of legs stage. Haha.
After sleeping for a few days straight, he's finally back into his crazy routine of having more energy than he knows what to do with. Although he drives me bonkers, I will say I missed him more than I imagined I would.
On the plus side, at least this was his last training session away from home for a period of time. Now it's up to Joe and I to continue working him at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment