It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Next Adventure...Florida
I am fortunate enough to have my best friends within only a few hour drive away. Joe on the other hand has his two best friends on opposite sides of the country, one in Orlando and the other in Las Vegas. So I decided that a trip to get them all together would be a great idea. After some destination discussions on where we should all meet we ended up deciding on Orlando. We'll be heading there for four nights in May and I'm pretty excited about it as it will be a nice mini get-away for us and I truly enjoy his friends we're going to see. Mostly though, I'm just excited for Joe to enjoy some time with the friends he doesn't see more than once a year...if that.
For all the nice things he does for me all year long, I thought this was a nice way for me to repay him.
The countdown to sunshine is officially on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment