Joe and I took him to Mordern Life Photo in Minnetonka for his first taste at a little professional photography. I know...we're a little crazy. Or I should say, I may be a little crazy, Joe just went along with my idea. (what a good sport)
We were a little nervous about how Gordie would handle this. He listens great...when he WANTS to. The other portion of the time he's off in his own little world and acts deaf. Thankfully, we were able to get him to listen half the time during the shoot. The other half he was in Gordie Land. Amber, the photographer, did an AWESOME job with the photos and with Gordie! He responded well to her and you could tell she truly enjoys working with animals.
We've been given a sneak peek on the session and I am more than pleased with what I see so far! She did such a good job! Here's the blog posting:
http://modernlifephoto.com/2013/03/gordie-german-shorthair-pointer-studio-photography-minnesota/
Stay tuned for more pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment