I am determined to get back into running so I figured, what better way to do so than to force it on myself?!
A friend of mine signed of for the Rugged Maniac and my first thought was, "she must be nuts!" I wanted to give her a high five and say, "you go girl!" And when I did say just that...she some how convinced me to join as well. So... I did. What was I thinking?! I've done 5k's before but NEVER one that involved adding in intense obstacles. This will definitely be a challenge. One that I'm actually looking forward to now.
With that race coming up in June, Gina (the same maniac who convinced me to do the other race), and I decided we should do a 'normal' 5k just to get in some practice. So, we're doing the Run or Dye race in May. Now THAT should be a good time.
Hopefully signing up for both of these give me a little added motivation to get my butt in gear and get back in shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment