Not a whole lot new to report. Which I suppose could be a good thing?! :)
We still have our foster dog, Jakob. And I must say, this makes me happy. Yes, finding him a forever home would be GREAT...but I'm also OK with him hanging out at our house for a while too. He's SUCH an awesome dog that I know for certain when the day comes to give him up, I'll cry like a little baby. He's definitely become a nice little addition to our home.
Outside of my time spent at work, I've been busy with the Community Development Director role for the rescue organization. Who knew work could be so much fun?! I wish I would have gotten into this a lot sooner than I did!
"If you find something you love to do, you'll never work a day in your life."
There are some pretty major house projects in the works. I'll post pictures once things start to happen. We're excited to see the end results! Here are some before pictures.
The only thing that has been done so far is the demolition of the shed... here's a fall picture w/ shed and a current picture without :) This whole area will be changing soon so Gordie can have his own little house outside for nice days. The extent of the changes is still being worked on...so no clues outside of Gordie's kennel :)
This may have been the worst blog in blogging history but at least I feel like I made an attempt. Blogs to come next week after vacation :) I promise they'll be more entertaining...
The only thing that has been done so far is the demolition of the shed... here's a fall picture w/ shed and a current picture without :) This whole area will be changing soon so Gordie can have his own little house outside for nice days. The extent of the changes is still being worked on...so no clues outside of Gordie's kennel :)
This may have been the worst blog in blogging history but at least I feel like I made an attempt. Blogs to come next week after vacation :) I promise they'll be more entertaining...




No comments:
Post a Comment