It's that time of year, the time when Gordie will spend days away getting to do what he was born to do...hunt. This will be his first real hunting year.
Last year he went but it was more to just get him adjusted to the surroundings and the other people/dogs. Since then he's gone through training and also been out with Joe a few times at some game farms. In a few days he'll be going with Joe for 5 days up to grouse camp like he did last year.
I will miss my snuggle monster.
We all know I am about as far from a 'hunter' as they come. Lately, however, I've been thinking about how fun it might actually be to go with a few times to see Gordie in action. I know, I know...pigs are about to fly. ;)
Hunting update to come next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment