It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Halloween!
Last night we celebrated Halloween, since the actual day happens on a Wednesday this year. Joe and I were a Bee and a Beekeeper. We had some friends over for a little 'happy hour' prior to heading out to the bars. We made some various appetizers, had some beers, and played some card games. Then headed out to the bar.
I will say I was quite disappointed that not as many people were dressed up when we went out. Regardless, it was a fun night. Next year though, my costume preparation will begin early... I'm going for creativity next year, not what costumes were the cheapest. Ha!
Next year I'd also like to actually get creative with some decorating of the house and food ideas. This was about the extent of our creativity on that end...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment