Monday, October 1, 2012

Perfect Day for a Ball Game


Besides being sick, I couldn't have asked for a better day for a ball game!  The weather was perfect and I was with a few of my favorite people.  My friend, Andy, was in town visiting from Alaska so we met up with him and his girlfriend, Leigh Ann, and a few others for a few beers and the game.  Lindsay also made the trip down which made it pretty comical to have me, her, and Andy all in the same room together.  I'm not sure that's happened since high school! 

This was also the first time Joe was able to meet Andy.  Andy is one of my oldest and dearest friends so I was definitely looking forward to seeing what his thoughts were of Joe, considering he's never approved of any other guy in my life before... things were about to get interesting!  Ha!  I was so worried they wouldn't like each other that I hadn't considered they might like each other a little too much.  The meet and greet quickly turned into the start of a bromance.  Here they are perfecting their take on the women's Olympic volleyball handshake.



All in all, it was so much fun to see everyone and have a chance to catch up.  Joe and I are now in the processing of planning our trip to AK to see them on their turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment