Instead, someone will be doing it for us. Next year, I won't even attempt to argue when Joe wants to hire someone.
It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Yardwork...blah.
Our yard is covered with leaves and while I normally don't mind yard work, this task was too big of a beast to tackle. Joe tried to tell me it was easier to hire someone to do the fall clean-up in the yard but I argued. I told him it was pointless to hire anyone and that we were fully capable of doing it on our own, together. About an hour into the yard work, I quickly changed my mind. Raking, leaf blowing, mowing... it was all too much to tackle on our yard. It literally would have took 100-200 bags of leaves and who knows how many hours of work. No thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment