This pneumonia is kicking my ass to say the least. Last week I was out of work for three days. If you knew my job, you'd know being sick couldn't have came at a worse time. Back-to-School campaigns are in full swing which means my work life is beyond chaotic. Add some pneumonia to the mix and this makes for one insanely stressed out Krystle. Eek!
Thankfully, last Thursday Joe stayed home from work with me to take care of me and keep me company. Mainly to babysit me to make sure I got the rest the doctor ordered me to get. Ha!
The worst part of it all is that while I would think I'd be feeling better by now, I actually woke up feeling the worst I have yet over all these weeks. Nothing like taking 7 steps backwards. I'm about to turn into a hippie and home remedy the crap out of the sickness.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated at this point! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment