It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
The Notebook
Nicholas Sparks is known for his books turned movies about incredible love stories. He is most known for The Notebook. I have always been a huge fan, mainly because I am a hopeless romantic. I truly believe in and love, LOVE! With that said, it is rather shocking that I had never watched or read, The Notebook, until this last weekend.
I have always said it was the one book/movie that I didn't want to read for fear that it may really give me unrealistic expectations of love. I gave in to temptation this weekend and bought it at Target since it was $5.00 and Joe had said he'd watch it with me. How bad can it be, right?! Well, I now have a movie that makes me cry harder than Marley & Me ever has. This movie tops the cake for turning me into the worlds biggest cry baby. You'd have thought someone died! Joe was a good sport and only laughed at me a few times. Haha.
The movie managed to bring me back to my recent opportunity. It reminded me that on top of my family, friends and my life I enjoy here...MN also is home to the guy that I've loved like no other. In the movie, Allie and Noah, go their separate ways and make their way back to each other years and years later. This reminded me that if I am meant to be with someone, time and distance will not be a factor. It will happen when it's suppose to, if it's suppose to. If it's truly a 'once in a lifetime love' then it never really will be over... no matter where life takes us.
“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:-)
ReplyDelete