A weekend full of BBQ's and a 30th birthday make for one tiring weekend. I had the pleasure of meeting two of Joe's oldest and closest friends who were both in Minnetonka visiting from out of state. I was pretty excited to meet these two guys and was pleasantly surprised. They were as great as Joe told me they'd be. After a late night out, I was definitely looking forward to relaxing on Sunday. That, however, did not happen thanks to Gordie. Ha! This coming weekend my goal is to NOT make any plans. I feel as though every weekend is go-go-go lately.
There really isn't much to write on this topic but I'm trying to get in the habit of taking notes on things we do and places we go. My friend Stacey recently celebrated her third wedding anniversary and her and her husband spent some time on that day looking back through their blog looking at all that's changed over those three years. I thought that was a great idea and decided to try it out for myself as well :)

No comments:
Post a Comment