Moving in with Joe has been made official. I have put in my 60 day notice at my apartment and the moving of things from my house to his is in full effect. Yesterday we made the big step of tackling my clothes. Truthfully, that is always the most challenging part of any move I've had. I'm happy to say it's OVER with. I still need to organize it at the new house but... at least transporting it all is done with.
Next up... packing things in boxes. Ugh. The good news is that I honestly don't have much to pack. Thank god I'm not a hoarder. I do need to go through everything and see what needs to be brought to Joe's and what needs to be sold, donated or tossed. No sense in moving things I haven't touched for a year or so. I will be happy once all the moving/packing is done!
And a big kudos to Joe who some how managed to get me to get rid of a good ten pairs of jeans. I must really love the guy if I parted with jeans for him. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment