Sunday, September 30, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting

I usually try and take on more than I can handle, this is nothing new.  On Friday afternoon, however, I met my match.  Joe had told his sister that we'd watch his niece and nephew for an hour or so while her and her husband had some errands to finish.  An hour... how hard could it be?  We've done it before...

Well, let me tell you... after babysitting a four year old, two year old, and 6 month old puppy...Joe and I are definitely content on skipping the parenting in the future.  We will more than likely be sticking to dogs.  We were amazed at how much work it took and it was only for an HOUR!  If Gordie wouldn't have been at home it would have been a breeze but that little devil made it quite difficult to pay attention to anyone but him.  If only he would behave like the calm, sweet little guy that he is in this picture....


No comments:

Post a Comment