Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bump in the road...

There is nothing I hate more than being sick.  I have been battling a cough for a good three weeks and finally went in to the doctor on Monday...damn cough has turned into pneumonia.  Lovely, just lovely.  Talk about a bump in an already bumpy road lately.

I hate being sick for the simple fact that I feel weak.  It's a time when all I want is for someone to take care of me but yet I'm so stubborn that I don't like to ask for help.  It's basically a no win situation, ha!  I can honestly say that this pneumonia is kicking my butt.  I don't know if I've ever felt so at a loss for energy.  What is the most frustrating is the pain I feel every time I breathe.  Definitely not something I can avoid doing, haha... so I just have to deal with the pain and hope it goes away, SOON!

The doctor told me to stay home from work for at least a week to make sure I get adequate rest and don't wind up in the hospital.  However, I am finding this order nearly impossible.  It's "busy" season at work for my campaigns and there is almost no way for me to figure out how to "rest".

If I'm home resting this week... I just may need to come up with some blog topics to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment