It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Doggie Training
This morning Gordie was dropped off for training...
I definitely have mixed emotions about this. On one end, I'm thrilled that he will get great training and that we are able to have that for him. On the other hand, I am so sad that my little snuggle monster will not be home for 10 whole days! Seriously, TEN whole days with no Gordie around the house. At first I was a little excited about the thought of being able to sleep through the night and now I'm just sad.
Joe was hilarious as he put it best when he said he felt like he was about to drop Gordie off for his first day of "school" -- I guess this is what a parent may feel on such a day.
I am worried about how Gordie will do as he really is a spoiled dog. He's never slept in his kennel at night. He's used to the luxuries of 800 thread count sheets and two snuggly parents at night time. NOT a 5x5 kennel with concrete floors. He will probably have a blast with all the other dogs and with the excitement of the bird training BUT hopefully he'll be thrilled to come home :)
Hopefully the ten days goes quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment