It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Autumn Brew Review
We started my birthday weekend off by heading to the Autumn Brew Review at the old Grain Belt Brewery in NE Minneapolis. What better way to spend the afternoon than at the historic brewery which also happens to be my favorite beer...
There were soooo many different breweries there that were amazing. I will say that my favorite beer by far was a local beer from the Excelsior Brewery called Bridge Jumper. It was delicious and we'll definitely be making some visits to the brewery to indulge in some more!
Some other favorites came from the House of Shandy, Full Sail, and Lucky Bucket. After sampling numerous beers we hit up the food trucks that were on site as well. I love the concept of a food truck. I wish there were more around.
I also was thrilled to see A Cupcake Social had a food truck there. They are by far my favorite cupcakes. We shared a "the dude" cupcake which was a White Russian flavored cupcake with vodka whipped cream frosting. AMAZING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment