Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy Dance Time!

Today may have been the best day of my life so far.  All my test results showed the tumor is benign!  NO cancer!!!

I can't even begin to describe the amount of relief and happiness that I feel.  I am looking forward to putting the stress of this situation behind me. 

Because of this whole experience I will now have to go in to get checked a few times through out the year and the whole regular mammogram testing will start a lot earlier for me rather than later with age.  Honestly though, I'll take it!  I'd be fine getting checked once a week if it meant all is well in my world!

Thank you to everyone who thought positive thoughts and kept their fingers crossed for me.  Very much appreciated. 

And the biggest thank you to the most amazing guy ever... without him I'd have probably gone nuts during the whole process.  It's a good thing he's a glass half full kind of guy or I'd have been doomed.  Day in and day out he was constantly trying to take my mind off of everything and make me smile.  He put up with my cranky/stressed out moods and did so with a smile.  As I've said time and time again, I am so lucky to have him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment