Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pedal Pub


Yesterday, I joined some friends for a Pedal Pub tour.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with what a Pedal Pub is, it's basically a bar on wheels that you pedal around town.  You can either stay on and drink while driving (awkward as it sounds) or you can drive it to stop at bars.  Although I knew we had to pedal I was under the impression that the hired "Pilot" would be the one doing the work moving us... not the case.  We really did have to pedal our butts off to get that baby moving.  And of course, we chose the routes with hills.  Needless to say, I got a workout.  My thighs and butt cheeks are definitely feeling the burn today.  I'm not sure if that means I worked extra hard to make us move OR that I'm THAT out of shape.  Wowsers.

We all had a blast and are definitely looking forward to doing it again this fall yet or maybe this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment