Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Almost to the ONE mark!

Today marks 10 months since meeting Joe.  Normally, I'm not one to pay attention to dates or any of that silly stuff.  However, these past ten months have been some of the best of my life so I do feel there is a need to acknowledge this milestone or journey, whatever it may be called.


Only two months shy of a year.  It's crazy to look back and think I almost passed up the opportunity to meet his amazing guy.  It's a good thing I kicked my nerves to the curb and went through with it.  It clearly may have been one of my best decisions of my life.

There are so many small qualities that I adore about him that he may not even know.  I am so amazed at the patience level he has for my quirky ways. He has an ability to some how de-stress me in every situation possible, even if it's only a little bit.  Although we are very simliar, we also couldn't be any different.  He compliments me perfectly and am very lucky to have him.  Often times I wonder if he is too good to be true. 

"When I saw you, I fell in love.  And you smiled because you knew."
-William Shakespeare

1 comment:

  1. I remember the day you went... and the e-mail message the next day... and actually the text I made you send me when you got home because I was always paranoid about who the guy was... LOL. Clearly, that worked out.

    ReplyDelete