Monday, September 3, 2012

Bucket List

I generally do not consider myself to be a procrastinator but I think I just may be in denial.  There are so many different things I want to experience in life but yet for some reason may not try too hard to make them happen.  That is something that I am now determined to change.  I have a list of things that I'd love to accomplish or experience some day.  And there is no better time than the present to start.

Here's my list:
  • Skydive -- this is something that for a good 5 years has been in the making but have just never followed through on.  So... still on my list.  Ugh.
  • Travel to Australia
  • Go deep sea scuba diving
  • Go to Napa for a weekend of vineyard tours
  • Marry the love of my life
  • Go on a road trip and drive through as many states as possible
  • Have a career as a wedding planner... I want to at least plan one wedding for someone other than myself and make money while doing it.  Call me crazy but this is my dream career.
  • The chance to experience having nieces or nephews
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Swim with the dolphins
  • Go parasailing
  • Ride a gondola in Venice
  • Attend Oktoberfest in Germany
  • Finish my pilots license
  • Have my dream home built
  • Become a foster parent for dogs
Although it is a fairly short list, I am finding it difficult to accomplish.  Or maybe I've just never made any of it a priority until now.  That is about to change...

"We should all start to live before we get too old.  Fear is stupid.  So are regrets."

1 comment:

  1. Great list!
    I think you and I have planned a skydiving event every year around your birthday since I have known you and we NEVER get there.

    Also, I would LOVE to travel Napa with you! And, to be honest, I have done the gondola ride in Venice and those waterways STINK. (Just sayin!)

    ReplyDelete