Gordie is now 5 months old. Time is flying by. He is slowly but surely growing into and out of his puppy quirks. He is starting to look more like a "dog" and not such a puppy.
He definitely still has the awkward grace of a puppy but he's getting better. If you see him running... move. He doesn't know how to stop quite yet. Which is pretty hilarious to watch him in action. He has now taken out a few women at the dog park.
He continues to be the biggest cuddle monster around. He loves to sleep all snuggled up next to Joe or I. I generally like this unless it's while I'm trying to sleep and he's "snuggled up" on my head... not exactly comfortable for me. He has developed a love for "his" chair. We rarely use it so I guess it's sort of Gordie's chair now.
He's getting better about listening. He knows what he is supposed to do but still chooses to do what he wants to do... he is getting better though. I have to keep reminding myself that he is only 5 months old. He's allowed "puppy moments" and it's not the end of the world if he doesn't listen to me/us all the time. He'll get there some day...
Regardless of his monster antics on days, I am so incredibly lucky to have this little guy in my life and love him to pieces. There is nothing better than coming home to a dog that is so excited to see you all day, every day. Now that my friends is love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment