I've never called myself crafty or thought I was good at whipping some crafts together. I have, however, always thought I was capable of completing some crafts. I was proven wrong Friday night. Gina, Jen and myself decided a Pinterest craft night was long over due. We picked three crafts, headed to Michael's for supplies and got to work...after cracking some beers.
Here are the three crafts we selected:
1. Frosted Wine Glasses
2. Braided Bracelet
3. Bleach Pen T-shirts
I'm almost embarrassed to admit that NOT ONE of them turned out. Honestly, they seemed like the simplest crafts and out of the three of us, no one could get one single craft right. Ha!
I didn't even take pictures of our bracelets or t-shirts out of sheer disappointment. The wine glasses on the other hand, we couldn't quit laughing about. Seriously, how does a person screw these up?!
Here are the beginning and end results...
We have now decided that our next DIY night will consist of projects geared towards toddlers. Maybe then we can complete one successfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment