Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! <3
It may not be as exciting as a Real Housewives life but it's my life, and I love it.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Definition of Love
Today is my parents wedding anniversary. My parents have the kind of relationship that I have admired since I was young enough to remember. They are truly each others best friend and after 30+ years, they are still IN love. Oddly enough, this seems to be a rarity these days amongst couples. My parents have always told me the key to relationships is communication and honesty and to view your significant other as your best friend. I guess they should know what they're talking about after all these years. I hope to someday be 30+ years down the road with the love of my life and can look back and thank my parents for setting a great example to follow. Who better to share you life with than your best friend and love of your life all in one...
Labels:
anniversary,
celebration,
forever,
love,
parents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment