Friday, August 3, 2012

Beer Tour? Sure, why not.

Date nights have took on a new meaning since getting Gordie and moving in together.  Although we still make time to hang out those nights, we basically have turned them into house project nights or tv nights at home.  Not exactly thrilling most of the time.  Last week we decided we should go back to our "old" ways and actually get out to do things instead of being hermits.

We decided to start up the Old Chicago Beer Tour.  Who doesn't love trying a bunch of different beers each week?  Oh wait, who am I kidding... I drink one or two each time we go.  At this rate, it will take me 5 years to complete the tour.  I did last night find a beer I'm quite fond of! 

It's a Hefeweizen by Widmer Brothers Brewing.  Delish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment