Okay, Okay...so I've said it before...maybe even one hundred times but THIS time is for real. I'm going on a diet... ;)
Starting on Monday, I will turn into a healthy eating, exercise nut. Or so I keep telling myself. For the last few months, Joe has switched his eating habits and has dropped quite a bit of weight while trying to live a healthier lifestyle. So what is my excuse when the person I live with is already living a healthy lifestyle? I have none. Other than my love for this...
It is the death of me. I live for Caribou Coffee. I have cut back but not yet quit. Hey, it's a start, right?! I am working on cutting it out completely, starting Monday.
The fridge and cabinets are stocked with healthy foods and my running shoes are polished off. I'm ready to tackle this beast. And by beast, I mean a diet...not my love handles.

No comments:
Post a Comment