It's that time of year... State Fair time!
Joe and I headed to the Fair tonight to walk around for a few hours. I love, love, love the state fair and not for the obvious reason of the food. I personally love the people watching. I am honestly amazed year after year by some of the people that attend the fair. There are definitely people of all walks of life there. It sure keeps me entertained.
We didn't indulge in too much food this year and unfortunately I decided to skip the cheese curds. I'm regretting that decision now. Joe hasn't been to the fair in a good 15 years so while he was busy taking it all in, I was on a speed walking mission to get around places.
Next year we'll definitely go earlier in the day instead of later at night as it was close to getting dark out. Chalk one up to another new yearly tradition in the making.

No comments:
Post a Comment