After a few months of being "officially" moved in, it's safe to say I finally feel at home.
This is the place I now call home.
Moving is always tricky and takes some getting used to the new digs. Plus, when you're moving into someone else's place, it definitely takes a little longer I've realized. It started out as his house... it's hard to change that.
Joe has been beyond great and has tried to make it "our" home from day one. It ultimately came down to me just needing to feel it on my own. It's amazing how something so minor can mean so much when it happens. So, when I woke up the other morning and had the sense of being at home... it made me very happy :)
I'm looking forward to this new chapter of my life, in our "new" home.

No comments:
Post a Comment